Want To Write For Us?
If you’re interested in writing for us then please read the following information.
- This is a work-from-home job that can be done at your own leisure. Although we strongly urge all writers to contribute 1-3 posts per day, this is not a “set in stone” rule.
- Word count is set at 250 words minimum for all news posts, 650 words minimum for reviews and 1500 words minimum for features.
- When submitting your work, you will enter it into WordPress and be expected to format it accordingly (we will provide a formatting guide to help you out). Once formatted, you’ll be able to publish it directly to the site (editorial approval may or may not be necessary).
- In terms of payment, we offer non-competitive rates that heavily depend on how much content you produce and how well it does with our audience. Payment will only be offered through PayPal and on a monthly basis.
REASON TO WRITE FOR US:
- Gain Exposure: Writing for a website with over six million monthly page views each month means that your work will be read and noticed by a large audience.
- Gain Experience: Interested in journalism or just writing in general? If so, We Got This Covered can offer you the chance to gain experience as you’ll be guided through the industry by people who have been doing this for years. We’ll teach you how to perfect your writing, chase sources for news leads, make contacts in your field and collaborate with like-minded people. If you’re a journalism student or just looking for some experience, we are more than happy to give you letters of recommendation or act as a place of internship for any type of educational program that may require it.
- Gain Opportunity: Writing for We Got This Covered can lead to a lot more. Many of our authors have been given the opportunity to attend exclusive press events within the industry. Whether it be advanced screenings, press junkets or events like E3, We Got This Covered will give you the opportunity to access the hottest events with a press pass and network with other individuals in your field.
Please note, you must be at least 19 years old to apply and at this time, we’re only looking for writers who can cover EDM (electronic dance music).
If you’re interested in writing for us, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with a writing sample.